Monday, July 23, 2012

{uncommon}ly fab baby gifts

so, it must be ADD, because he is another post. I guess I’m already in vacation mode!

my boss would be thrilled to know that he sparked this posting. he came in today with a catalog from a place called Uncommon Goods. this might be one of the best places to find a gift for someone who may have everything. it has quirky items that kind of remind me of some things you might find in SkyMall, but much cooler.

I have so many friends/family who have had babies, or are having babies, I think 5 right now. I am always on the lookout for something cute & different to gift to the baby and mom-to-be.Please keep in mind that some of these items are pricey, but that shouldn’t stop you. Take these idea and start Googling, or go to Etsy, there is sure to be something out there similar. Here are a few cutesy things that I will definitely be picking up in the future:
there will surely be more posts from this website! if you have a couple of minutes, definitely check it out. I can’t wait to see what else I fall in love with!

No comments:

Post a Comment