Monday, July 23, 2012

jewel toned

About a month ago, I ordered the bridesmaids dresses for my wedding. They are beautiful, romantic, and most importantly, very flattering. The dress if from Dessy, and I would recommend any of their dresses for style and price!


of course since I'm obsessed with detail, I have been mulling over what jewelry should be paired with this dress. should I go simple? should I have big jewelry? small? sparkly? or none at all? After looking at a few things online, I decided I was really drawn to the Swarovski pearls. I was drawn to the beauty, luster, and affordability!

As always, I headed to my favorite site, Etsy, to try to find someone who would make some amazing jewels for my bridesmaids. I was stunned at how many beautiful handmade pieces were out there to choose from. If you love these pieces as much as I do, just click the links, and you will be taken to the Etsy seller's page.
earrings

   

bracelets

   

necklaces

   

while I think that these are very affordable considering their beauty, I have decided to use these to create my own jewelry. I think there will be a lovely sentiment in giving my 'maids earrings, a bracelet, and a necklace made by me.  I have sourced many of the pearls, crystals, spacers, and findings from Fire Mountain Gems, an online bead retailer. once I decide which one of these I will create, I will surely share my product with you!
...to be continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment