Monday, July 23, 2012

{shoe}ly coveting these

this shoe may have been the push I needed to start this blog. I had seen this shoe in a wedding magazine, and was immediately fascinated by it's uniqueness. I have recently been on a hunt for my wedding shoes. there are so many shoes are out there that I have seen that are just ho-hum. nothing has really caught my eye, and I think it was because I was looking for something like this shoe.
the  Sergio Rossi Mermaid Bootie in nude:



the reason I have not obtained these shoes for my personal collection is the cost: $1,670. now I know that that may be nothing for some, but that 10x more than I am willing to pay for a pair of shoes. nonetheless, I still covet these shoes. for my wedding, everything is intended to be very vintage, and I feel these shoes would fit right in. I'm also getting married in the winter, so these heels provide a bit of coverage but aren't the boring closed-toe options I see everywhere.
I am still on the lookout, but I have yet to find an affordable alternative, but when I do, I will be sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment