Friday, August 3, 2012

{shoe}ly possessed

since my dress came in a few weeks ago, I have had the task of finding the shoes to wear with this dress. one of my first posts was about these amazing Sergio Rossi shoes that I had wanted, but were $1600! I loved the uniqueness of the shoe, and was hoping to find something similar.
on my lunch hour today, I decided to step into my local DSW to see what deals I could find for cute shoes on the clearance racks. sadly, nothing sparked my interest so I headed for the door. I decided to head up the aisle where the special occasion shoes are located, just to browse and see if there was anything that caught my eye.

and there they were...


lulu townsend - vada 
$69.95

while these shoes are not the Sergio Rossi's, the scaling is quite similar, and 96% off the price! these pictures don't actually do the rhinestone justice for how sparkly they are in real like. the front of the show hardly looks like it has color, and looks like it's made out of glorious diamonds! if you can't tell, I was very please with my find!

i'm not certain these shoes are the ones, but they are the ones for right now! I cannot wait to get home, and try them on to see how they look!





No comments:

Post a Comment