Wednesday, May 29, 2013

just in time for summer

As I try to organize my life and what I've been doing, it makes sense to jut keep progressing from the wedding until now. This post is perfect since the temp today in the metro Detroit area will be in the 80s. Raining, but 80s. We take what we can get around here 😊

After our wedding we were fortunate enough to be able to take a honeymoon. Our destination: Costa Rica 🌞🍹🍍

It was simply the most amazing country. If you have not had the opportunity, make it your next tropical vacation! 

We enjoyed lots of time relaxing by the pool, drinking fruity drinks, eating and watching the animals peruse the complex. We did some adventurous things and went horseback riding, zip lining, and kayaking. Such beauty to be seen in that country. Just talking about it makes me want to return! 

Here are some of our pics.. I wouldn't dare bore you with the 180 I took while there 😊
Our resort - Occidental Grand Papagayo
A night out on the town - Playa del Coco
Natutal Hot springs & mud bath - Borinquen Mountain Spa & Retreat
Ziplining!! So fun - never again!
Horseback riding along the Rincon de la Vieja countryside!
Papagayo Bay - so beautiful! 
Our favorite activity - laying poolside! 
Black sand beaches and volcanic rock - beauty at its best!

Writing this post makes me want to slather on some SPF and get outside! Maybe ill settle for a Crystal Light mocktail since I'm working and it's raining 😬
 

No comments:

Post a Comment