Monday, September 24, 2012

{thank}ful



flowers courtesy of my wonder fiance & beautiful sister
as i mentioned, it was my birthday last week. as with any event that people do nice things for you, i had many thank yous to write. anyone who knows me can tell you that i'm pretty big on thank you notes. i believe i ordered my wedding thank you notes before my invitations were ordered! i just find that with how busy people are in their lives, any moment that they take out of their day to think of you, should be honored. i must thank my mother and grandmother for instilling in me the importance of thanking others.

at Michael's last week, i had picked up a pack of white cardstock paper to use for making favor tags for the wedding. that week they had a 50 pack of cardstock on sale for $2.50. i only used about 15 pages for my tags, so I had quite a lot left. it dawned on me to find a beautiful thank you note online, print and send. this would be much more cost-friendly than going and buying a pack of thank yous for $5-10 for 10 cards.

as I was searching, i found this fabulous website for making thank you cards, with matching envelopes! this site offered many varieties, and easy instructions for creating these cards & envelopes yourself! Not only do they have thank you notes, but also invitations! to create these cards, all you need is paper, printer, and a bone folder, or scoring table. i made these for $0.10, excluding the cost of my tools which I already owned.


this is the card & envelope i created.



No comments:

Post a Comment